skip to main
skip to sidebar
Cat people aren’t crazy!! Here’s the proof…
“Cat people” get a bad reputation…
Which really isn’t fair because…well, look:
How could you not be a “cat person” after seeing this??
If this cat doesn’t convince you, get ready for 15 facts that will…
1. Only 11.5% of people polled identified as a cat person.
2. If you identify as a “cat person,” this may explain your individualistic tendencies.
3. You’re actually more likely to be open to new experiences.
4. You’re 11% more likely to be introverted.
5. But you are actually more likely to get lucky in love (if you’re a male).
6. You’re more likely to be neurotic.
7. You are 17% more likely to have a graduate degree.
8. Cat people tend to be more modest.
9. …and are 25% more likely to favor George.
10. You are 21% more likely to enjoy puns.
11. And 10% more likely to send those puns out on Twitter.
12. You are more environmentally friendly.
13. You are probably less “two-faced” than other people.
14. And also tend to be more trusting.
15. That may contribute to your 30% decreased chance of heart problems.
So if you’re a cat person, you basically deserve all the high fives in the world.
Congrats on being awesome!
- All Rights Reserved.